|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Salary:||£50-60k pa (depending on experience)|
Acting as Employer’s Agent and Client Representative on a wide range of high profile new build housing and regeneration projects within London and the surrounding Counties. You will work alongside a senior team member, responsible for seeing projects through from inception to completion, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality. You will report directly to a Partner within the practice.
- A sound understanding of D&B forms of building contract to effectively meet your obligations as an Employer’s Agent.
- Experience of the administration of Development Agreements is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in compiling tender packages and Contract Documents is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in undertaking tender analysis and producing tender reports is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in measurement surveying using the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (RICS Property Measurement) is desirable but not essential.
- Recently MRICS qualified or having completed a relevant degree course and working towards APC.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
To apply please call 07899914994 for an informal, confidential chat.