Experienced Senior Structural Engineer required to lead a team of engineers and technicians and to carry out all relevant duties relating to steelwork, reinforced concrete, timber and masonry structures for commercial, industrial and housing projects. You will be required to manage projects from preliminary design stage through detailed design including site, client and contractor meetings.
- 5+ years post grad experience
- Client facing-professional persona who can handle client queries and manage their expectations.
- Looking for someone who will be at home with the design elements
- UK experience
- Carry out structural design and produce drawings in AutoCAD for SER Certification
- Assist with site inspections and surveys
- Delivering projects to the company’s standards and procedures from inception to completion
- Liaise with clients, contractors, local authorities and stakeholders
- Direct involvement in company growth strategies and implementation
You will have experience with the full MS office suite and be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
Experience using TEDDS, Fastrak, Building Designer or similar equivalent software