|Contact Name:||Malcolm Effiong|
Job Title: Senior Building Surveyor/Team Leader
Work Location: Manchester
Salary: 40,000.00 – 50,000.00
The client is a leading practice of construction and property professionals specializing in the delivery of project management, architectural design, building surveying, quantity surveying, and engineering consultancy services.
The role involves the delivery of services to clients within agreed timescales and budgets and managing key client relationships. The role requires the surveyor to have a good working knowledge of Construction Management, Dilapidations, Building Surveys, Building Pathology and Party Wall matters.
A key part of this roll will be the delivery and management of large survey programmes and the delivery of Stock Investment Programmes for London Based Registered Providers.
- Delivering Building Surveying services across the South.
- Assist in management of more junior members of the team.
- Managing or taking a leading role in projects, fromplanning stage through to completion.
- Effectively interface with clients; build business relationships to provide commercial advantage.
- Identifying opportunities by researching information and alternative strategies, both in the field and in the office.
- Liaising with fellow professionals and member of the projects teams.
- Maintain safety awareness at sites and kept abreast of building regulations and design standards.
- Demonstrate first class organisational abilities when prioritising workloads.
- Provision of advice and input into practice fee and tender bids for professional services.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Advise clients on schemes and projects requirements.
- Preparing scheme designs with costings, programme for completion and specification of works.
- Preparation of documents for tender and advise on appointing contractors, designers and procurement.
- Carrying out feasibility studies.
- Advise on health and safety aspects and DDA.
- Carry out CDMC duties for the client.