A Senior Building Surveyor is now needed to join a reputable private practice based in their central London office.
The Senior Building Surveyors role
As the successful Senior Building Surveyor, you will benefit from a varied workload across professional and project services, across the residential and commercial sectors, within London and the M25.
The new Senior Building Surveyor will join a team of 7 others, with active growth plans and will actively support junior Building Surveyors with APC progression. There will be uncapped career progression, with clear routes to directorship for the right individuals.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS with 5+ years of consultancy background
- RICS accredited degree, preferably in Building Surveying
- Have strong commercial and/or residential sector knowledge
- Previous management history or keen to progress in that direction
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Commercially minded and technically astute
- £55,000 – £65,000
- RICS subscriptions paid
- Yearly performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- Electric car scheme
- Health insurance
- Company laptop and mobile
- Remote working (1 day in office a week)
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social and supportive office environment