Senior Building Surveyor – Cardoe Martin
Location – Home Based (London based clients)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
Salary – £55,000 – £66,500
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Cardoe Martin is a dynamic and modern property consultancy specialising in Commercial and Residential Building Surveying services. Recognised by numerous professional bodies including: The Royal Institute Of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), SGS ISO 9001 and the Civilian Aviation Authority (CAA)
Cardoe Martin is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Cardoe Martin experience needs great people!
What makes a successful Senior Building Surveyor at Cardoe Martin?
- You will be an MRICS or FRICS Chartered Building Surveyor with a minimum 3 years PQE.
- You’ll have detailed knowledge of various forms of construction, building pathology and relevant legislation.
- Manage your own workload, utilising other members of the team where appropriate to assist you.
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- You have the ability to deal confidently and professionally with a wide range of people including clients, colleagues, contractors, and property managers both by phone, video, email, and face to face.
- You’ll have experience in both Commercial and Residential sectors
- You’ll have provided advice on building defects across the full range of property types and ages.
- Preparing Preventative Planned Maintenance Reports and budget costs and advising clients on planned maintenance matters.
- Must hold a valid clean UK Driving Licence.
- AutoCAD ability desirable.