Our Clients are a long-established property firm based in the South coast (Portsmouth) with a respected and revered Property management Department that provides accurate and detailed valuation advice. All their surveyors are RICS registered, with expertise in property law and excellent knowledge of the county of Sussex and surrounding area. Between our clients expert team, they cover a vast range of residential and commercial property management and valuations
To carry out Valuations for residential and commercial properties including developments and investment work, predominantly for Bank lending, as well as providing asset management advice to our clients management department and undertaking rent review and lease renewal work. Working from our clients partner office in Portsmouth, with work load centred on the Sussex area and South East of England on larger projects. Hybrid working (part office/part work from home) is available post initial training period.
Key responsibilities for this role include but not are not limited to:
- Undertaking RICS RED book valuations for bank lending for the five major Banks we have panel appointments for and other clients.
- Providing asset management advice to our clients property management teams on more technical issues including, investment strategy, lease matters and building defects.
- Undertaking rent review and lease renewal reports and negotiations for our clients tenant and landlord customer base.
- Working with the team on marketing and business development for the our clients parent group holding company to achieve its goals of becoming the first choice property management and surveying team for Sussex and the south coast.
- Providing assistance to the support team to maintain accurate property and comparables data bases across your region
- Working with the team and senior management to make sure our clients provide the most efficient and informative reports for their customer base using the best technology.
- Undertaking project monitoring work for which training will be provided.
- Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer with minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, those with considerably longer experience would be welcomed.
- Valuers with experience in either or both commercial and residential sectors.
- Knowledge of development valuation using the Argus System and or development monitoring experience would be beneficial but not essential as training can be provided.
- General IT skills to utilise data bases and work though reports etc.
- Strong analytical abilities and efficient working methods.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Team player seeking a working environment were their work will be rewarded and appreciated with a flexible approach and strong work life balance.
- Required Qualifications: RICS Chartered Surveyor