My client is a customer focused Principal Building Company based in North West London, providing design & build construction management for prime residential & commercial properties. It is their philosophy that they offer a quality product in a timely fashion giving the customer a personalised service.
If you would like to join this fast growing exciting young and fun organisation, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you innovative and looking to improve continuously?
- Are you a positive and personable person that leads by example?
- Can you handle growth?
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor position in a construction background.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will provide a full QS service across residential and commercial projects which will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing project income
- Contract management
- Payment terms with client
- Receiving payments
- Cost Management
- Cost planning
- Contractor payments
- Supplier payments
- Labour costs
- Commercial management accounting
- Integration with management accounting
- Project Assistance
- Commercial Performance Reporting
CANDIDATE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 2 years Quantity Surveying experience + adequate knowledge of the construction and building trade that you can demonstrate
- Residential or commercial experience
- Contractual awareness and be capable of working independently
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- The ability to negotiate across all levels of construction
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Be computer literate with full understanding of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn specialist software e.g. Costx, Eque2
- Familiar with forms and contract
- Knowledge of value engineering
The Quantity Surveyor will be given more responsibility and the training and support to develop further the career towards the commercial manager role or any other aspirations.
Personal Qualities – you will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance, drive and results delivery
- Analysis and problem solving
- An aptitude for figures and the ability to manage a budget
- Articulate and ambitious
- Team player and professional
Job Type: Full-time / permanent
Salary: £50,000+ depending on experience
Holiday Entitlement: 21 days per year plus public holidays
Probationary Period: This post is subject to a 3-month probationary period
Pension: Eligibility to the Company Pension begins after passing 3-month probationary period
Closing date: 31st May 2017
|Contact Name:||Russell Roberts|
|Salary:||£50,000 PA + Package|