Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Telephone:||020 3793 7543|
|Salary:||£30-50k pa (based on experience)|
With a track record of delivering residential and education projects to private clients and high-end brands, our client has built up a large portfolio of impressive work/clients over the years.
This role would suit an individual who has five years of post-graduate experience and aspires to quickly progress within a medium sized, reputable firm while working on excitingprojects within the residential and education sectors. The position would be reporting directly to the Commercial Manager and would require the successful candidate to manage several projects ranging from £3/4m to £100m.
- The candidate needs to have a degree in Quantity Surveying and with at least five years post graduate experience.
- The candidate should have had this experience within construction ideally for a main contractor.
Main QS Duties
- Prepare Cost Plans and Feasibility Studies including carrying out research where instructed to obtain specialist sub-contract and supplier cost information.
- Prepare tender documentation for varying types of construction procurement routes.
- Prepare Cashflow Forecasts and Capital Commitment Schedules (spreadsheet which captures all costs of the project not just construction costs).
- Run the tender analysis process following tender returns including drafting tender reports.
- Prepare Contract Documents and/or Letters of Intent.
- Prepare interim monthly valuations of work undertaken by appointed Building Contractor during Construction Phase of projects.
- Prepare Monthly Cost Reports and Final Accounts during Construction Phase of projects.
- Experience in the housebuilding, social housing or education sectors are not necessary but would be beneficial.
For an informal, confidential chat please call Bhav on 07899914994.