The successful Quantity Surveyor will join a well-established company with over 30 years success in the industry.
Working on prestigious Commercial, Education, Prime Residential, and Development projects circa £5m alongside a strong commercial team of surveyors.
The role comes with fantastic opportunity for progression, working closely alongside the Commercial Director and a small team of expert surveyors.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Previous experience in a surveying role
- Experience working on projects from start to finish
- A construction related degree qualification or HNC
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £40,000 – £50,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone & laptop
- Strong training & development
- Long term career progression
- Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Main Contractor / London / Developer