|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Salary:||£40-50k pa (depending on experience)|
A Quality Technical Inspector, preferably qualified (MICWCI, MCIOB), with good technical knowledge. Your previous experience may be in the role of Clerk of Works, experienced Site Manager roles, Building Control Surveyor, Technical Inspector for NHBC/BLP/Premier.
- Experience in both new-build and refurbishment
- Detailed knowledge of various forms of construction and experience undertaking inspections of building works in progress
- Liaising closely with Building Contractors, reading drawings, issue site inspection reports, research technical data
- MS Word and Outlook (and Excel is desirable but not essential) to prepare specific reports under the direction of a team leader
- The work will involve undertaking regular inspections of construction work to monitor progress and quality
- verifying compliance with contractual drawings, specifications, warranty standards and Employer’s Requirements, identifying discrepancies, preparing written reports with supporting photographs
- The work will also involve close liaison with Main Contractors’ site teams to review and advise on quality management
- There may also be a requirement to visit manufacturer’s factories/yards to review quality further afield hence why a full driving licence is also required
To apply please call Bhav on 07899914994 for an informal, confidential chat.