Salary: £27k – £30k + company benefits
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 17.30pm
Parking available for employees.
Do you want to work for a well-established organisation that offers a professional and busy working environment? If so, I have a great opportunity for a property manager/Property Administrator to join my clients property management team based in the heart of Brighton.
You will already have worked within property management and be confident in completing property inspections and assisting the team with a large portfolio.
- Liaising with tenants to ensure that their regular checks are carried out.
- Report any changes at the property both internal and external and instruct the appropriate teams for remedial action.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Managing tenant screenings and evictions as required.
- Updating EPC/Gas safety and EIC.
- Preparing regular property status reports
- Advertising units and negotiating lease terms
- Coordinating maintenance schedules with the maintenance coordinator.
- Assist in the managing of the property portfolio and instruct any remedial actions.
- Ensure property information I recorded and updated accurately.
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience to apply:
- Proven property management/Administration background.
- Great communication skills
- Have carried out property inspections.
- Works well under pressure and can manage your own workload effectively.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Good IT skills.