A remarkable opening is available for an articulate, well-groomed, and conscientious Property Manager to join a charming independent agency in Manchester.
The agency’s clients enjoy an excellent reputation in the local area and seek a Property Manager who desires to be a member of an award-winning team and advance their career in property management.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Team lunches.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus.
- Profit share.
- Paid training
- Employee assurance scheme
- Heath insurance
- Discounts on company services
- Lovely working environment and team
- Lucrative basic salary up to £30,000
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices as required
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- General Property Manager duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is advantageous.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages