The primary responsibility of the Property Manager is to manage all Property Management enquiries and be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day tasks. The role will involve managing a portfolio of approximately 150+ properties across London, supporting the team manager or getting involved with project work to help with the operations within the department.
With branches across prime London locations and internationally, they are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with them as a business.
This role will include the following:
• Answering general, maintenance and emergency phone calls, dealing with all general enquiries and resolve reported issues accordingly
• Acting as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors
• Receiving, prioritising and coordinating new tenancies and end of tenancies
• Processing notices to vacate – Section 8 and 21 notices
• Instructing maintenance works and ensuring the completion of the work
• Handling tenancy renewals.
• A minimum of 1 years’ property management experience
• ARLA/NFoPP qualified
• Ability to work under pressure and to work in/within a team
• Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
• Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
• Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner
• Confidence, enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company.
The salary on offer for this role will up to £30,000, plus a 10% KPI bonus incentive!