- You will be assisting the COO in establishing a new bank specialising in the FX and Payments space.
- This will include the establishment of both the digital presence as well as physical bank branches
Core skills needed:
- Experience of working as a Senior Project Manager within the financial services space and specifically within an FX organisation or department
- Regulations – solid understanding of Regs and implications of regulatory changes in the FS and specifically FX space
- Strong with compliance
- Previous experience of building a bank, it’s online platforms and its branches from the ground up
- You have a broad range of Project Management experience including Agile
- Experienced with building strong client relationships with internal business managers and stakeholders – strong personalities!
- Managing supplier relationships and 3rd parties such as network vendor suppliers etc
- 26 days holiday per year, plus the normal public holidays
- 10% bonus (discretionary)
- Life Assurance
- Free breakfast when working in the office
- Private medical insurance once probation period passed
- 4% pension company contribution
- Plus, much more!
- Project Manager