The Project Manager role
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, this role will primarily be responsible for;
- Setting up and creating design files including raising orders on SAP and reviewing job boards;
- Ordering the goods from the design specification and managing warehouse and stock availability;
- Working with stylists to prepare photo and pre-site packs;
- Responsible for the budget and monthly job costing meetings
- Purchasing goods to tight deadlines;
- Working alongside warehouse to ensure everything is available prior to installation;
- Update internal systems through the whole project process;
- Assist stylist from a head office perspective in the fitting of the job;
- Close and sign off each project for commission calculation.
What are we looking for in our Project Managers?
– GCSE level including Maths and English.
– Managing multiple projects for a minimum of 2 years
– Creative Industry experience
– Demonstrable good problem-solving / out of the box thinking skills
– Calm under pressure and an ability to adapt to last-minute changes
– Exceptional administration/ organisational skills
– Microsoft Office skills – including detailed Excel skills
– £22 to £27k base salary incl. benefits ‘package’ depending on experience including private medical, life assurance, and critical illness cover