Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, & Utilities
Delivery of a high standard of civil engineering consultancy services and contributing to the continued growth of the business including but not limited to;
- The output of civil engineering work of the company including site work and report writing.
- Civil engineering services including Highways to relevant council standards, Drainage to sewers for adoption to 6 & 7th addition, and BRE digest and CIRA design guides.
- Design access statements to local design standards.
- Review of site investigations/surveys and reports relating to pavement design
- Project management including the preparation of quotations for professional services
and investigations, scheduling of work for delivery on time/budget/quality.
- Development of the civil engineering section of company, including marketing and developing services within this sector and assisting development of other services
provided by the company.
- Continuing Professional development of self and staff working within your field of
expertise, maintaining CPD records necessary to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
- Training and development of junior staff within the company and within the area of
your own expertise
- Assisting the company directors in improving company efficiency, technical systems,
- Preparation of fee quotations for approval of directors.
- Planning and management of civil engineering design services and related work –
ensuring delivery to time and budget.
- Adhering to all company systems, procedures, work instructions.
- All other reasonable instructions from directors.
Working Knowledge of:
- ▪ Report writing
- ▪ Site investigations
- ▪ Civil engineering design
- ▪ Foundation design
- ▪ Slope stability
- ▪ AutoCad/Civils 3D
- ▪ Micro-drainage
- ▪ Contract law
- ▪ Contaminated land
- ▪ Drainage
- ▪ Highway engineering
- ▪ SUDs