We are a rapidly expanding and very successful business, looking to appoint a confident Operations Manager to join our busy office. This is a good time to join us, as the business continues to grow and flourish. The role is very varied and will involve :
- Overseeing a branch of 15 staff and monitoring absences and holidays for all branch employees.
- Managing all internal employees and ensuring there is a cohesive team environment, where staff are encouraged to flourish.
- Organising travel arrangements and accommodation bookings for external engineers, within the business.
- Overseeing and renewing professional accreditations / memberships within the organisation.
- Being heavily involved with the companies event management team, as a support during busy seasonal external corporate events.
- Managing the company vehicle fleet and ensuring that insurances are in place, valid and the vehicles are kept in good working order by external engineers.
- Extensive administration responsibilities
The ideal candidate wil have :
- A significant administrative background and good organisational skills.
- Create a motivated and upbeat environment in which staff members flourish, grow and develop.
- Be naturally helpful and supportive of other team members and be happy to help teams during busy and seasonal periods.
- Be approachable and deal with staff issues, as they arise in conjunction with the central HR team.
- Have a good positive attitude attitude and always work in the best interests of the company.
- Have a strong and productive attitude.