Operations Manager – Remote Working – Competitive Salary – 12 Month Contract
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for a Operations Manager to work remotely on a 12 month temp to perm contract. There will be occasional travel required.
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Manager:
• Lead, inspire and manage a team of employees to deliver high quality services to clients.
• Use performance data and operational systems to continually optimise the client experience, the efficient use of resources and maximise income.
• Create an atmosphere of positivity and innovation with high levels of aspiration for services both now and in the future.
• Make recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team to explore and pilot new initiatives that provide service diversification aligned to charitable objectives to maximise new income opportunities.
• Identify new partnerships and work with existing referring organisations to ensure contractual arrangements are adhered to and reporting mechanisms in place.
• Recruit, coach and motivate staff to deliver the best possible results.
• Lead on quality, monitoring and evaluation processes within a region and work with fellow Managers to ensure consistency of approach and delivery across the regions as a whole.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the nation to ensure service quality, promotion of services and strong governance.
• Provide cover for National Operations Managers as needed.
• Work with colleagues across our client to promote services and ensure service quality.
• Oversee the OSM in the Health and Safety assurance for the Region and the timely return of SARS.
• Significant leadership experience of inspiring, motivating and managing a service and team to deliver high quality results.
• Significant experience of staff management including addressing performance issues and successful recruitment.
• Experience of appraising and developing staff.
• Evidence of leadership and team building.
• Project Management qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience.
• Experience of managing and evaluating complex change initiatives.
• Experience and understanding of issues relating to confidentiality and equal opportunities.
• Strong focus on delivery of significant budgets and delivering against performance targets.
• Demonstrable evidence of delivery high quality customer care and effectively managing communications when adverse feedback received.
• Ability to work with colleagues on bid writing and identifying new income streams.
• Demonstrable experience of operating successfully with Finance, Payroll, HR processes and systems
• Home based – 35 Hour s per week
• For a full-time appointment: 25 days per annum, plus public holidays and the period between 27 December and 1 January (three days)
• Pension Scheme