|Contact Name:||Sam Annis|
I am very keen to speak with Junior QS’s who have some experience. Do you want to work within a consultancy where you can get exposure to some great projects and clients?
As a junior you may already know what direction you want to head in, then again you might not. If you want to work in a environment where you will be working alongside some top professionals who have a wealth of experience. No two days are the same and you will be able get to grips some with real exciting opportunities. I am open to what background/sector your currently work in but you will need to have some experience.
Do you have the drive and the ambition to work for a leading UK consultancy?
To work with a procurement team involving the following duties:
- Taking off quantities from architectural drawings and understanding specifications.
- Arranging sub-contractor tenders.
- Receiving tenders and analysing them.
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers.
- Working on sub-contractor agreements.
To carry out the above, the following is required;
- Good understanding of excel and other Microsoft standard programmes.
- Comfortable on AutoCAD.
- Qualification in QS studies.
- Good understanding of construction
- Social and comfortable working in a team with a wiliness to learn.
- Harding working and analytical in their processes.
If you would like to discuss in more detail then please give me a call.