Fully Remote – Home Based
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates to the Technology sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Project Manager / Business Analyst for vibrant and fast-growing UK charity.
IT Project Manager / Business Analyst’s Core Duties
- Project accountability and ownership to ensure projects maintain focus and that project deliverables are actively managed.
- Working collaboratively and effectively with all stakeholders whether internal or external, provide direction on requirements, scope, timescale, cost constraints and quality expectations.
- Prepare and agree project plans with key stakeholders and management team.
- Provide regular progress reports on an agreed cycle with key stakeholders and management team.
- Take responsibility for leading project meetings, agendas and minutes.
- Liaise with suppliers, developers, key stakeholders and management team to ensure manageable workloads and phased deliverables.
- Ensure solutions meet users’ needs, prioritised against business goals and limiting scope creep.
IT Project Manager / Business Analyst’s Key Skills
- Effective verbal communication both on the telephone and in person
- Ability to cope with demanding situations, work to tight deadlines, manage multiple high priority work streams simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills including team working, negotiation and leadership skills
IT Project Manager / Business Analyst’s Key Experience
- Significant project management and related experience in established project methodologies (Prince2/Agile/Scrum/Waterfall etc) or proven industry experience
- Experienced in eliciting business requirements and documenting requirements
- Proven experience of platform/website project management, delivering complex projects to budget and on time
- Strong IT skills including the use of project management tools e.g. ClickUp
- Experience of working in a charity with a strong local group or branch structure, understanding of working within the charity sector would be desirable
- Business Analyst
- Project Management
- Project Management Tools