A multi-award-winning private practice, renowned for offering excellent APC support are seeking an ambitious, career-driven Graduate Building Surveyor to join their South East London based team.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will work alongside a like-minded team of Surveyors on the pathway to MRICS chartership and benefit from tailored APC support from an experienced team of Directors, Assessors and Counsellors.
As the successful Graduate Building Surveyor, you will carry out the full compliment of traditional building surveying services whilst working collaboratively with other surveyors across a variety of sectors including commercial, residential and education.
The Graduate Building Surveyor?
- BSc/MSc in Building Surveying
- 6+ months industry experience in a Building Surveying role
- Driven by the goal of obtaining MRICS status
- Confident, client-facing and career-driven
- £28,000 – £35,000
- Tailored APC support
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- A friendly, sociable and flexible working environment
- Frequent incentives and office events