Graduate Building Surveyor required to work for consultancy in Bristol
I am working with an established consultancy who are looking to take on a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their team in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for their first role in the industry. They can offer 1-2-1 APC support with the ability to work on a mixture of project and professional work.
- Execution of meticulous surveys with precision.
- Compilation of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings, encompassing floor plans, elevations, and detailed cross-sections.
- Crafting Schedules of Condition, Crafting Schedules of Dilapidations.
- Delving into defect scrutiny, analysis, and furnishing remedial counsel.
- Seamless collaboration with the collective, aiding in sundry Building Surveying undertakings.
Sought-After Qualities in the Ideal Candidate:
- Possession of an accredited Building Surveying degree endorsed by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- A fervent fascination with the realms of Sustainability and Energy Efficiency within edifices.
- Proficiency par excellence in information technology, encompassing adeptness in Word and Excel.
- Eloquence in oral and written discourse par excellence.
- A perspective poised towards interfacing with clients.
- Proficiency in autonomous and collaborative work settings.
- Access to a personal conveyance along with a complete driving license in the United Kingdom.