A multi-award winning Architectural and Building consultancy and now seeking a bright and determined Graduate Building Surveyor based in London.
The Graduate Building Surveyor’s role
As the successful Graduate Building Surveyor, you will be working on a variety of exciting projects, including projects within these sectors, education, commercial, health and residential.
You will use your already built knowledge along with new skills to carrying out Surveys, Dilapidations, Fire Risk Assessments, Condition Surveys, and contract administration.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will have?
- Educated to degree level in Building Surveying
- Self-motivated + committed to personal/professional development
- Preferably some industry experience
- Client-facing and confident
- £28,000 – £30,000
- Tailored APC support
- Exciting variety of projects to work on
- Company laptop and mobile
- Positive and enthusiastic working environment
- Generous pension contribution scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- RICS subsciptions paid
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + birthday off