Our client is excited to offer a position for an Estimator/Buyer at their offices in West London. They are an ambitious and dynamic team who offer a turn-key service from design right through to build and aftercare and would love to expand our team and bring in like-minded people who have a passion for all aspects of design and customer care.
- The ideal candidate will have a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy as they will be using specialist software to measure drawings to produce tender documents for pricing purposes which reflect the requirements of the clients in accordance with the specifications.
- Provide accurate estimations in accordance with company process
- Review, understand and complete client pricing requirements
- Be able to undertake site visits, surveys and meeting with clients as required
- Liaise with clients
- Ability to work with large and/or incomplete data sets
- Estimate the cost, materials and staff required to achieve the project specification
- Identifying areas of risk during the tender process
What our client offers:
- A friendly, warm and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Educational development
- Access to ‘Health assured’
- Cycle to work scheme