Design Simulation Engineer – Greater Manchester
Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, & Utilities
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or other technical discipline.
- A thorough understanding of electronics devices and/or electrical system design and simulation, preferably with industry knowledge in one or more of the following applications:
- Signal Integrity (SI)/ power integrity (PI) applications
- Radio Frequency (RF) applications
- Experience with electrical and electromagnetic simulation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team-player who can work collaboratively with technical and commercial colleagues.
- Ability to manage your own time effectively.
- Desire for continued learning.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related subject.
- Demonstrated use of relevant ANSYS software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA software packages.