Project Manager – UK & Ireland
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and thriving global retail business as a Project Manager (Construction). The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its phenomenal sales performance and success to date and if you would like the opportunity to really make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right role for you.
The role is field based, covering the UK and Ireland and therefore we are open to reviewing candidates nationwide however the company’s Head Office is situated in the Greater Manchester area and therefore it would be beneficial to live in the surrounding area.
The Role Responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- Managing the end to end project cycle of new stores, re-fits and extensions to programme and to high standards. This includes coordinating the efforts of internal Designers and Project teams, and third-party contractors or consultants, in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Develop, monitor and control the budget for each project.
- Liaise with Group health and safety specialists to ensure best practice is adhered to.
- Work closely and support the wider Project Team delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations where appropriate.
- Strive for excellence in all processes within the project and design team, continually reviewing and developing improvements
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans as required.
- Motivate and liaise with project team members and contractors encouraging them to take positive action and assume accountability for their assigned work.
- You will have knowledge and experience of the construction and retail/leisure/hospitality fit out industry. Project Management experience is a must and you will be able to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Your strong communication and influencing skills will enable you to communicate effectively across the business and with third parties.
- You will be a self-starter as well as being a team player.
- You will have a full UK driving licence and as the remit for this role is nationwide, you will need to be geographically mobile. There will be travel and periods of time away from home as and where required.