Our clients are a construction company, established 2001, working within the food and beverage endustry. They build and refurbish food factories all over the UK and are currently looking for a dynamic, efficient, driven Project Manager to join their team.
- Full time, permanent role, standard hours are 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
- Benefits: Company car provided
- Bonus scheme in place
Key responsibilities for this role include but not are not limited to:
- You will be the Customer’s point of contact for a number of consecutive contract works, directed by the Senior Project Manager, Managing Director or Commercial Director.
- You will have responsibility for planning projects including arranging materials with the purchasing department, writing method statements and risk assessments and organising labour with HR.
- You will delegate a range of responsibilities to the staff to develop their skills and experience and support effective project delivery.
You will need to deliver the high service demanded by our customers by acting in good faith and as required by our clients to promote the success of the company and maintain high standards of business conduct. The role may require additional duties to be performed outside of the day-to-day role to ensure the efficient running of the department or business area.
- Experience of the food industry would be beneficial. Experience within the construction industry is essential.
- Proven track record as an individual who is able to deliver effectively and on time.
- Excellent problem solving, planning and progress control skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Understanding critical path analysis and application.
- Excellent Customer care skills both face to face and in written communication.
- Successful ability to work to targets
- Would be beneficial if you have SMSTS or IOSH training but not essential these will be provided.
- Construction: 2 years (preferred)