Job Title: Corporate (New Business) Development Manager
Location: London (2 days a week) Hybrid working
Salary: £35,000 – £37,000
Job type: Full Time- Permanent.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Commercial Fundraising Team as the Corporate (New Business) Development Manager. The role is an integral part of Street League’s Fundraising team and will play a key role in our work with corporates, working closely with the Head of Corporate Partnerships.
This role will be Full time (although part time or flexible hours will be considered) with hours being 9am-5pm (36.25 hours per week).
- The role is responsible for leading on the development and delivery of a targeted corporate new business strategy for Street League.
- Researching, cultivating and securing a range of high value new business partnerships working closely with the Commercial Director and Head of Corporate Partnerships to support the on-going work and expansion of the charity.
- You don’t need any formal qualifications to do this role; what is important are the skills and experience you bring.
- Good understanding of corporate social responsibility and the corporate environment.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Significant experience of working within an income generation field with a proven track record of success regarding the ability to unlock new business from corporates.
- 37 days leave (Inclusive of bank holiday) plus one additional day awarded for each year of service up to a maximum of 3 additional days.
- Automatic Pension Scheme enrolment
- Included Life insurance
- Access to a car lease scheme
- Enhanced Sick Absence Pay
- Enhanced Jury Service Pay
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Account Manager
- Business Plan
- Senior Sales
- Area Sales Manager
- B2B Sales
- Regional Sales Manager
- Business Developer
- Nationwide Sales
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Regional Sales Coordinator
- Key Accoun
- Field Business Development Manager