The Company: (FULLY REMOTE – Nationa)
- The company’s qualified sales and service network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- 100-million-euro turnover.
- Growing business that was founded back in 1948.
- German Engineered and experts in their field.
The Role of the Business Development Manager
- Selling non-destructive testing instrumentation used to detect flaws, cracks and defects in steel but other ranges as well including magnetometry to find unexploded bombs.
- Typical customers in aerospace, automotive, foundries, etc.
- Working with existing business, as well as outreaching into new business.
- As the Business Development Manager your role will be to target appropriate industries and accelerate growth in the UK market.
Benefits of the Business Development Manager
- £40k – £50k
- £10k-£20k OTE Neg
- Car – Volvo V60 Hybrid
The Ideal Person for the Business Development Manager
- Great planning and business development skills.
- Driven to exceed targets.
- Ideally a background in test equipment/Instrument/non-destructive testing.
- Other engineering backgrounds would be considered as long as you have a proven track record in field sales.
- A foundry background is beneficial.