An exciting new opportunity has become available within London for a Building Surveyor in the Residential private sector. The role will be working along side the Lead Surveyor on residential properties within the private sector. You will be asked to manage your own workload and meet deadlines. The role is paying £34,000 – £38,000 dependant on experience.
A leading surveying practice and based in Central London, focusing on the Private Residential Sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building surveys for homeowners or occupational reasons.
- Dilapidation schedules
- Defect identification surveys
- Building pathology and investigations
- Carrying out Certificates of Practical Completion
- Party wall works
- Contracts and administration work
- Measured Surveys and drawings of plans
- Project managing of planned works both new build and or domestic properties, from pre works through to completion
- Liaising with Contractors and Clients on projects and maintaining good working relationships
The successful candidate will be:
- Ability to work and communicate within a team environment
- Able to work be self-motivated and work independently across several locations.
- Building surveying or RICS accredited qualifications
- Experience managing contractors on works through to completion
- Contract Management and Budget experience
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Auto-CAD experience preferred
- Experience of aiding and handling workload while communicating with clients.