£60,000 – £70,000 + pension, bonus and hybrid working
Are you an experienced and motivated Building Surveyor looking to join a growing business where you can progress your career and join a dynamic team? Do you have experience in the education and residential sector and enjoy working on diverse projects?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to join a close-knit team, work collaboratively and learn from senior building surveyors. The company is well renowned in the industry and is growing their reputation. The company values hard work and rewards it by investing time, training and resources into their employees.
In this position you will be supporting a project management across the life span of projects, undertake condition surveys and be working largely in the education sector, assisting in the management of subcontactors/contractors. In their well-equipped office in the heart of London.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a respected Building Surveyor with a company who pride themselves on investing in their people. They encourage and support career progression, development and individual career goals as you become a key role in the progression and success of the business.
- Undertaking surveys, preparing reports, PPM schedules.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, sub-contractors/contractors and clients.
- Management of sub-contractors/contractors.
- Prepare project documents and proactively monitor progress of projects.
- Experience as a building surveyor.
- MRICS chartership
- Party wall and education sector knowledge is desirable but not essential.