We are currently seeking a Building Surveyor to join our client, a specialized Surveying and Planning Consultancy located in Norfolk. Our client is specifically looking for a qualified Surveyor, preferably MRICS, who possesses the expertise to propose building works and oversee projects from inception to completion. This position offers the flexibility to work from home, covering the Norfolk area.
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday.
The successful Building Surveyor will be offered:
- Salary range of £50,000 – £60,000
- Car allowance
- Performance-related bonus
- On-target earnings of £65,000
To be considered for the Building Surveyor role, you must have:
- Project management experience
- RICS qualifications
- Building condition experience
As a Building Surveyor, your role will involve the following:
- Conducting site visits and providing building recommendations
- Overseeing projects from conception to completion