A multi-disciplined, award-winning construction consultancy are seeking a commercially minded Building Surveyor (3+ years) to join their South East London based Building Surveying team.
The successful Building Surveyor will join a consultancy committed to positively impacting the lives of all employees as well as local communities and the environment whilst boasting an enviable staff turnover percentage.
Tailored personal and professional development plans, the opportunity to work alongside a wide range of clients and long-standing frameworks, and the chance to work collaboratively in a team of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate Building Surveyors.
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled (3+ years private practice/consultancy experience)
- Social housing project exposure preferred (defect diagnosis, refurbishments, expert witness reports)
- Positive-minded, enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop with a forward-thinking consultancy
- Commutable distance to South East London
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £30,000 – £40,000 pa
- Structured APC support
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
- Graduate Building Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Assistant Building Surveyor