The Assistant Building Surveyors Role
The Assistant Building Surveyor will be working alongside Senior Building Surveyors in the team to shadow them and be able to independently take on several instructions, including commercial new build, residential and mixed-use developments, retail, healthcare and student accommodation.
The company will give you enough exposure to all different elements of the service lines they offer to support you through the APC and become chartered.
The Graduate Building Surveyor will ideally hold:
- Ambitious and hardworking nature.
- Building Surveying degree.
- Building experience is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized approach.
- Salary between £20,000 and £30,000.
- Travel expenses paid for.
- APC (Assessment of Professional Competence) support.
- Progression and development opportunities.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays.
- 3-month probation period.
- Annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities.