Our clients are a long-established Brighton property firm with a respected and revered Professional Services Department that provides accurate and detailed valuation advice their customers. All surveyors are RICS registered, with expertise in property law and excellent knowledge of the county of Sussex and surrounding area.
To provide comprehensive administrative support to our clients Professional Services department, including the Head of Department.
Key responsibilities for this role include but not are not limited to:
- Conducting comprehensive property research on behalf of the department using a range of resources and techniques.
- Typing reports and letters, including audio/copy typing.
- Answering initial enquiries by phone or email and obtaining the correct information to provide an accurate quote.
- Caring for our client’s customers and their associates.
- Reviewing legal documents and delivering a precis of the salient points.
- Various secretarial duties
- Organising on site property inspections with tenants and surveyors.
- Dealing with survey enquiries and the administration of the consultancy agreements.
- Undertaking appropriate conflicts of interest checks on all new instructions and preparing fee quote request forms for completion, together with confirmation of instruction letters/terms of engagement etc.
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity.
- An interest in the property industry.
- Excellent administrative, planning, time-management and organisational abilities.
- Good proof-reading skills and attention to detail.
- Microsoft user with good Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- A knowledge of or willingness to learn industry specific computer software including Quest and Vebra.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with a high standard of written/verbal English.
- Discretion and ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- An understanding of legalese and the capability to interpret this.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to maintain a good working relationship at all levels.
- Strong customer care approach.
- Ability to work autonomously.