Job Title: Clinical Administrator
Salary: – up to £22,000 per annum
Type of role: Full-Time, Permanent, 40hrs a week.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.30pm
Location: East Croydon, CR0 2LX, UK (Office Based)
Reporting to the Admin and Marketing Team Leader within the HR and Admin Team, the role will require you to provide.
Daily Responsibilities of the Clinical Administration Assistant include:
- Speed and accuracy in sending 100+ care documents each month to our clients.
- Updating database and in house systems to contain all relevant and up to date information in line with GDPR.
- Ordering office supplies and liaising with suppliers to proactively prevent stock or delivery issues.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for clinical team members.
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing appropriate documents as requested.
- Sorting and distributing outgoing and incoming post including recording data on special deliveries and arranging couriers.
- Cover of the reception desk when required.
- Answering phone calls and directing inquiries to the correct Department.
- General office upkeep and maintenance.
Creative responsibilities Clinical Administration include:
- Supporting the Admin and Marketing Team Leader to create and finalise monthly newsletters for in house staff and clients.
- Creating content for our social media platforms and website.
- Formatting and finalising relevant documentation for management including memos, brochure, training handouts and posters.
- Liaising with the events committee to organise and promote in-house and external events.
Skills and experience required for this Clinical Administration role
- Exceptional organisational skills, with a methodical and delivery focused approach
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Remuneration and Package: As an employee of First Option Healthcare, we offer:
- Starting salary of up to £22000 rising upon completion of probation
- 28 days annual leave inc bank holidays
- Online shopping discounts available
- Long service awards
- Increasing annual leave with length of service
- Birthday off