Senior Administrator – School – Term Time
Salary: £26,544 FTE + Performance and Loyalty Bonus + Wellbeing Cash Plan + Pension Scheme
Pro-rata – term times 41 weeks£23,971
Do you have administration experience within a school environment?
We are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to join a successful and ambitious academy based in Bermondsey.
The school are passionate about making a difference to the lives of pupils, ensuring that they have every opportunity to succeed by identifying and nurturing each one’s individual talents.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Administrator to work within the Admin Office with a particular focus on Admissions and clerking to the Governing Body.
- Administration of Year 6 admissions into the Academy
- Main point of contact for Admissions, Open Evening, Transition and other student Induction events, with parents, students, staff and Local Authority Admissions Team
- Administration of Open Mornings and Evenings, including arranging publicity
- Attending Open Evening to assist in the event
- To be a key point of contact for the Academy’s uniform supplier
- Taking and responding to telephone enquiries
- Contact previous/current schools for information regarding applicants
- Informal meeting with Parents/Students to discuss admission
- Writing offer letters
- Developing and implementing protocols for In-Year Admissions
- Ensuring smooth induction and first days
- Previous experience working with children of relevant age (11-19)
- Good ICT skills and experience, including Word, Excel, and management information systems
- Previous solid administrative experience
- Ability to relate well to children
- Flexibility and ability to respond to multiple demands and to prioritise
- Ability to work well with colleagues and parents
- Calm and steady manner
- Strong commitment to education
- All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references