SALARY – up to £22,000k DOB
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing appropriate and professional admin support to member of the immediate team and other teams within the service.
- Prepare Self-Assessment Tax Return Questionnaires and letters for clients
- Prepare engagement, disengagement and professional clearance letters
- Process information from new clients, carry out client searches and prepare new client forms
- Produce documents and letters
- Organise and attend publisher meetings
- Carrying out general administrative tasks associated with tender opportunities
- Produce reports, detailing the status of all opportunities, actions, and information.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact confidently with colleagues / clients at all levels
- Knowledge of Virtual Cabinet’ (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Teams