|Contact Name:||Sam Annis|
My client are looking for an Intermediate QS. This will be working for a consultancy and they are very open as to what background you come from.
You would ideally come from a QS background with at least 2/3years’ experience or have been in a graduate/Junior/Assistant position and are looking for the next step up.
Key responsibilities would be:
- Pricing and pre-measurement for forthcoming works
- Ongoing measurements and pricing of variations
- Measurement and valuation of accounts for high volumes of completed work
- Answering queries in relation to measured term contracts
- Involvement in managing project costs alongside Contracts Managers to deliver planned financial result on completion
- Experience within a QS role,
- Degree in Quantity Surveying (or part-qualified)
- A passion for delivering the highest quality customer service
- Emotional and intellectual ability to respond to customers’ needs
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good spatial and numerical ability Competence in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to show initiative and to work independently