|Contact Name:||Bhavick Raja|
|Salary:||£40-45k pa (depending on experience) plus car allowance|
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Building Estimator to work projects across the East Yorkshire area.
You will be required to prepare competitive tender bids for contracts with local authorities and private clients, in a variety of construction sectors.
The successful candidate will be an Estimator with a broad knowledge of the construction industry working on new build and refurbishment projects and will have managed process on projects up to up to £10M.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accurate quotations for submission to clients across a range of project sectors.
- Manage and collate all information in a methodical approach in accordance with bids and tenders.
- Negotiate costing and budgets across clients, subcontractors and external consultants.
- Oversee the submission of competitive tenders and the subsequent procurement of work for the business.
- Carry out post-tender negotiations and finalise potential orders with clients
- Prepare and communicate estimate information for bid review meetings and for handover to project teams.
- Extensive experience from a main contracting background having covered various sectors.
- Experience of focussing on tender and cost estimates with a view of delivery to pre-determined deadlines
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment, where the sharing of ideas is welcomed.
- Construction related qualification or qualified by experience